(248) 356-7775

East Lansing

(517) 657-8450

Grand Rapids

(616) 803-8100

Change of Domicile

Parents who share legal custody cannot move with their children outside of the State of Michigan or outside of a 100-mile radius of the child's current legal address, without obtaining the other party's consent or approval from the court. In this changing economy, the need to move is more prevalent. Let the attorneys at FRED assist you in addressing these issues all from a men's rights perspective.

Contact the attorneys at FRED specializing in men's rights for your free office consultation!

Contact Us! father holding baby son